ADC GUEST CLASS - CONTEMPORARY JAZZ WITH BRANDON HUDSON
Instructor: Brandon Hudson
Class Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Location: City Studio - 8 N. Newstead Ave., St. Louis, MO 63108
Time: 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Cost: $10 at the door
Ages 10 to adult.
This class will be taught at the intermediate/advanced level. There will be a very limited amount of observers allowed. Observers must pay $5 cash on site, first come and first serve. Doors will open a half hour before class begins. If paying at the door, please pay with cash, credit, or check (made payable to Ashleyliane Dance Company) No refunds will be given. Note: If you have not been to ADC classes in over 2 years, you will need to sign a release form upon arrival to your first class. All dancers under 18 will need a parent/guardian to sign one for them. If you would like a release form sent in advance.
Brandon Hudson is a recent Los Angeles transplant via New York City. Some fun projects that he’s been apart of include Hamilton: An American Musical on Broadway, Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat National Tour, West Side Story Int’l Tour, Jennifer Hudson and Saturday Night Live. In 2013, he received a BA in Dance from Lindenwood University in St. Charles, Mo. Since living in La La Land, he has had the opportunity to dance and train with Mandy Moore and Richie Jackson. He looks forward to sharing the knowledge he’s acquired with all his STL dance family! For more information, please visit @brandonhudson90 on Instagram.
Doors will open a half hour before class begins. If paying at the door, please pay with cash or check (made payable to Ashleyliane Dance Company) No refunds will be given.
Note: If you have not signed a liability release form in over 2 years, you will need to sign a new form upon arrival to your first class. All dancers under 18 will need a parent/guardian to sign one for them. If you would like a release form sent in advance.
2018 SUMMER MASTER CLASS SERIESCOMING SOON!
PAST INSTRUCTORS (HIGHLIGHTS)
- Geoffrey Alexander (Jazz) - Dancer, Big Muddy Dance Company
- Brooke Austin (Contemporary), Head Coach, Lindenwood University Lion Line
- Sara Brendel (Contemporary) - Instructor, Movement Arts Center
- Tabitha and Napoleon D'Umo (Hip Hop) - Owners, NappyTabs
- Laura Edwards (Hip Hop) - Freelance Dancer/Choreographer
- Christian Frommelt (Swing/Lindy Hop) - Founder, Lindy Hop St. Louis
- Alicia Gbaho (Afro-Fusion) - Artistic Director, Beyond Measure Dance Theater
- Deserae Hunyar (Bellydance) - Freelance Dancer/Choreographer
- Andye Jamieson (Hip Hop) - Freelance Dancer/Choreographer
- Ivan Koumaev (Hip Hop) - Freelance Dancer/Choreographer
- Matt Luck (Contemporary) - Dancer, SoulEscape
- Alicia Graf Mack (Jazz) - Dancer, Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Pauline Mata (Contemporary) - Freelance Dancer/Choreographer
- Jennifer Medina (Contemporary) - Artistic Director, Common Thread Contemporary Dance Company
- Dori Neumeier (Hula/Tahitian) - Owner, Hui Hula 'O Punahele Hula Halau
- Aimee Otte (Contemporary) - Dancer, Clear Talent Group - Los Angeles
- Lauren Ponder (Jazz) - Head Coach, Regis University Dance Team
- DMac Sandoz (Hip Hop) - Freelance Dancer/Choreographer
- Emily Shock (Jazz) - Owner, Applause Studios
- Erica Sobol (Contemporary) - Freelance Choreographer
- Rafael Tillery (Contemporary) - Freelance Choreographer
- Chris Xayarath (Contemporary and Hip Hop) - Freelance Choreographer